What our clients say about us
- Great experience. The whole process was streamlined, friendly with terrific communication. Glen is very knowledgeable and makes the process easy. The outcome being a loan that ticked our boxes, without all the stress. Thank you, Glen.Julie, South Sydney NSW2022
- Cannot recommended Mitchell enough. From start to finish he was absolutely amazing and now we have our dream home and couldn’t be happier. 11/10 will recommend him to anyone and everyone!Adrienne, Tamworth NSW2022
- Excellent, quick and efficient service. I used AAP Finance Brokers back in 2020 to get me a better home loan interest rate. They were successful and I was very happy. Then, they reached out to me just recently (2022) and negotiated a better interest rate on my already existing home loan. Very very happy. Highly recommend.Tim, Central Coast NSW2022
- We have used Tony and the AAP Finance Brokers on a few occasions now and I could not recommend them highly enough. They are responsive, efficient, professional, friendly and just make the lives of very busy people so much easier. This won't be the last time we use AAP I'm sure- whether it be a new mortgage or refinancing an existing mortgage, they are the BEST.Erica, Central Coast NSW2022
- Thanks Steve for all your help, everything was made so easy with no drama at all, you are very good at what you do and very professional will recommend you to clients & friends with no hesitationKon, WollongongOctober 2021
- The service I received from Steve was nothing but exceptional. His expertise and support during the process ensured it ran as smooth as possible. From start to finish Steve was professional, informative and in complete control. Thanks for your hard work Steve!Adam, NSWAugust 2021
Hints, tips and checks
Lenders we access
Products on offer (and growing!)
Month reviews of your existing loans
We are here to help you with your finance needs, including home mortgages, commercial, corporate, and business lending.
Our company is built on finance experience, trust, and transparency. We will only work with true experts within the financial services industry, and we outline how all our fees and commissions work.
AAP Finance Brokers are not owned by any major financier; therefore, we always act in your best interests. In addition to great brokering service, it is important that we improve your own financial literacy, because becoming more financially savvy will support your future.
AAP Finance Brokers are bringing financial corporate clout to communities across Australia, because we believe that everyone’s dreams and brilliant ideas deserve the best possible start!
“Financing business owners’ next residential or business purchase”
A few things you should know about AAP Finance Brokers
AAP Finance Brokers are located across NSW
AAP Finance Brokers exists because we still believe in ‘the human factor in finance’ and in building long-term business relationships to get the best outcomes in finance for our customers.
We are a network of equal Partners all operating under the AAP Finance Brokers Australian Credit License: 499241.
Our team are located across NSW currently including Sydney, Central Coast NSW, Sutherland Shire, Northwest Sydney, Wollongong, Bathurst and Tamworth. Our services are accessible across Australia by individuals, sole traders, proprietary limited and corporate companies.
Local Partners and Brokers
Our business is built on experience, customer service and transparency. Given our combined 200+ years in the banking industry we believe we are a safe pair of hands when looking after your lending arrangements.
Our local partners are former Senior Major Banking executives who are located across the Eastern Australian seaboard. We have industry expertise in Agriculture, Property Development, and International markets with access to key contacts within mainstream banks and private lending firms.
Our job is to offer you a true relationship banking partner, who is here to save you time, stress and money.
Call us on 1300 141 453 to make an appointment.
- Read more
Talk is often cheap, although it hasn’t been as cheap as cash for the past few years.
That said, money…
- Read more
With the Federal Election on 21 May 2022 dominating newsfeeds across Australia and the result too close to call, both parties...