What our clients say about us
- Tony’s expertise has helped us turn around both of our small business’s. Our cash flow and having a clear direction with our forecasting has given us a very clear and positive future. Tony’s knowledge in cash flow solutions has given us confidence in running a profitable business.Rob & Jackie
- As a small business owner, refinancing can be complicated. Tony was able to source a bank that we were able to refinance through.LindaJune 2018
- Steve is a very capable broker. He is really a delight and very easy to work with. He is honest and reliable. Steve was able to articulate requirements and work-shopped different scenarios to help us with decision making. Steve is responsive, providing timely contact with updates and answers to our numerous questions. A pleasure to work with you Steve. Thank so very much for all of your help.Loriza, Milsons Point, NSWJune 2020
- Nick was a very senior Banker and is way above the average broker out there. If any of your bookkeepers and their clients need some advice on funding matters, have them call Nick. He will be only too happy to try and help. When referring Nick you can rest assured your client is in good hands and will make you look good.CurtNovember 2019
- Tony, you have provided an invaluable contribution to ensuring the transition from D’Vine Tastes to The D’Vine Group has been seamless. The business plan has put us on track to realising our potential within the indicated time frames.Julia, General ManagerMar 2014
My wife and I were recently introduced to Steve Bynon from AAPFB by our accountant, to help with two loans that were outdated and costing way too much.
Not only did we get a low interest rate but Steve provided advice on techniques to efficiently repay the loans. This restructure will save us up to $10K per year.
Our SMSF had a bad loan and now with Steve's help we have a good loan! AAPFB truly made a difference to our future, thank you Steve!Bruce and Donna KingMarch 2020
Hints, tips and checks
Lenders we access
Products on offer (and growing!)
Monthly reviews of your existing loans
“Financing business owners’ next residential or business purchase”
A few things you should know about AAP Finance Brokers
Difficult to get finance? Let us find you a solution.
Connect to us:
Local Partners and Brokers
Our business is built on experience, customer service and transparency. Given our combined 200+ years in the banking industry we believe we are a safe pair of hands when looking after your lending arrangements.
Our local partners are former Senior Major Banking executives who are located across the Eastern Australian seaboard. We have industry expertise in Agriculture, Property Development, and International markets with access to key contacts within mainstream banks and private lending firms.
Our job is to offer you a true relationship banking partner, who is here to save you time, stress and money.
Call us on 1300 141 453 to make an appointment.
- Sydney: Suite 304, Level 3, 29 Kiora Rd Miranda
- Central Coast: 6/206 Central Coast Hwy, Erina
- South Coast: 3 Pankhurst Ave, Fairy Meadow Wollongong
- Brisbane: Level 1, 606 Sherwood Road, Sherwood