What our clients say about us
- Tony took the time to listen what was happening with our scenario, understood what we were saying, then started to assist with our issue right away. Knowing I had a banking background, he didn’t waste time with the basics with me, which shows, knowing your client, which I loved and had a solution back to me within the time he promised. Great overall experience.Geoff and Kristy, East Gosford NSWJuly 2020
- As a small business owner, refinancing can be complicated. Tony was able to source a bank that we were able to refinance through.Peter & Linda, Newcastle NSWJune 2018
- Steve Bynon has been a consummate professional throughout the whole process. I was relatively naive about getting a mortgage and daunted by all the paperwork but with Steve’s calm guid-ance, the whole process of assessment too preapproval and final mortgage was straightforward and stress free. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone new too getting home mortgages.Matthew, Wollongong NSWMarch 2021
- Tony Haworth has helped us obtain a Home Loan twice, both in situations where we found it difficult going straight to the bank. He quickly and confidently worked for us, organised what we needed and got results for us quickly and smoothly with minimal stress to us throughout the whole process! He answered endless questions for us without a problem. We would never think to go to anyone else for a loan in the future and recommend him to all our family and friends. Thank you, Tony, for a very smooth home loan process, twice!!Jim & Cathy, Maitland, NSWApril 2018
- Tony, you have provided an invaluable contribution to ensuring the transition from D’Vine Tastes to The D’Vine Group has been seamless. The business plan has put us on track to realising our potential within the indicated time frames.Julia, General ManagerMar 2014
- Glen went above and beyond in helping us get the best financial solution for our new home build. From understanding our needs from the outset, answering our many, many questions and helping us navigate through contracts, documentation and all of the many steps required along the way when planning to build a new home. His assistance and knowledge have been invaluable in what would have been an extremely daunting process for us without Glen there. Thank you.Cameron and NicoleDecember 2020
Hints, tips and checks
Lenders we access
Products on offer (and growing!)
Monthly reviews of your existing loans
“Financing business owners’ next residential or business purchase”
A few things you should know about AAP Finance Brokers
Difficult to get finance? Let us find you a solution.
Connect to us:
Local Partners and Brokers
Our business is built on experience, customer service and transparency. Given our combined 200+ years in the banking industry we believe we are a safe pair of hands when looking after your lending arrangements.
Our local partners are former Senior Major Banking executives who are located across the Eastern Australian seaboard. We have industry expertise in Agriculture, Property Development, and International markets with access to key contacts within mainstream banks and private lending firms.
Our job is to offer you a true relationship banking partner, who is here to save you time, stress and money.
Call us on 1300 141 453 to make an appointment.
- Central Coast: 6/206 Central Coast Hwy, Erina
- NSW South Coast: 60 Aldridge Avenue East Corrimal NSW 2518
- Sydney: 67 Dolans Road, Woolooware NSW 2230
- Sydney: Norwest Business Park – ‘Atlas Building’ – Suite 407, 2-8 Brookhollow Avenue, Baulkham Hills.
- Bathurst: 266 Howick Street, Bathurst NSW 2795
- Oberon: 99 Oberon Street, Oberon NSW 2787