What our clients say about us
My wife and I were recently introduced to Steve Bynon from AAPFB by our accountant, to help with two loans that were outdated and costing way too much.
Not only did we get a low interest rate but Steve provided advice on techniques to efficiently repay the loans. This restructure will save us up to $10K per year.
Our SMSF had a bad loan and now with Steve's help we have a good loan! AAPFB truly made a difference to our future, thank you Steve!Bruce and Donna KingMarch 2020
- Tony, you have provided an invaluable contribution to ensuring the transition from D’Vine Tastes to The D’Vine Group has been seamless. The business plan has put us on track to realising our potential within the indicated time frames.Julia, General ManagerMar 2014
- Why go with the big Banks and institutions? The service we received from Tony and Lisa were above and beyond. We would recommend them any day.Murray & Deb, Narara NSWMay 2018
- My financing requirements were a little unusual, but Tony structured a financing package that completely met my specific needs.Rob & Deb, Cremorne NSWJanuary 2016
- Tony's experience has helped our business to monitor our cash flow and set target goals of growing our business on a monthly basis. Tony is always extremely helpful and gives fresh ideas to our business that will give our business a boost and separate us from our competitors. Thankyou for all of your great work and look forward to working with you in an ongoing basis.Tony PodestaApril 2014
- Tony Haworth has helped us obtain a Home Loan twice, both in situations where we found it difficult going straight to the bank. He quickly and confidently worked for us, organised what we needed and got results for us quickly and smoothly with minimal stress to us throughout the whole process! He answered endless questions for us without a problem. We would never think to go to anyone else for a loan in the future and recommend him to all our family and friends. Thank you, Tony, for a very smooth home loan process, twice!!Jim & Cathy, Maitland, NSWApril 2018
Hints, tips and checks
Lenders we access
Products on offer (and growing!)
Monthly reviews of your existing loans
“Financing business owners’ next residential or business purchase”
A few things you should know about AAP Finance Brokers
Difficult to get finance? Let us find you a solution.
Connect to us:
Local Partners and Brokers
Our business is built on experience, customer service and transparency. Given our combined 200+ years in the banking industry we believe we are a safe pair of hands when looking after your lending arrangements.
Our local partners are former Senior Major Banking executives who are located across the Eastern Australian seaboard. We have industry expertise in Agriculture, Property Development, and International markets with access to key contacts within mainstream banks and private lending firms.
Our job is to offer you a true relationship banking partner, who is here to save you time, stress and money.
Call us on 1300 141 453 to make an appointment.
- Sydney: Suite 304, Level 3, 29 Kiora Rd Miranda
- Central Coast: 6/206 Central Coast Hwy, Erina
- South Coast: 3 Pankhurst Ave, Fairy Meadow Wollongong
- Brisbane: Level 1, 606 Sherwood Road, Sherwood