When providing finance or key advice we first must understand your business. We offer specialist skills, built up over 20 plus years of Commercial Banking experience that differentiate us from a mortgage or personal lending broker.
Our services include:
- Face to face meetings, whether that is at your home, business premises, or at our office. Just let us know what you would prefer.
- We would prefer that the initial meeting take place with your accountant, so we can understand the type of tax structures and financial information that is needed to make the right funding choice.
- A full video Skype or FaceTime (Mac Only) call service, to save you time and money.
- Evening or breakfast appointments (depending on location) because we know how hard it is to meet with you during your busy day. We also are open Saturday’s if that suits.
- We like to obtain a minimum of 3 lending options, depending on the strength of the businesses financial position over the past 2 years.
- Direct email and mobile telephone access. There are always questions when going through the finance process, and there is no such thing as a dumb question! We will always try to respond to your questions within 24 hours of asking and if we can’t get the answer within this time we will let you know and advise an estimated resolution time.
- A stress free experience once you have made a decision to go with the right lender. We will look after all the rest until settlement and give you estimated process times along the way, based on what our lender advises us.
- To process your loan quickly and efficiently. However as we are a brokering business, all lenders are different in how they process their loans. As a general rule any straight forward or simple loan proposal can take up to 4-6 weeks from the time your application is submitted. For more complex transactions you should allow for a further 2 weeks.
- A minimum six monthly review of your overall business position.
Fees and Commissions
When reading our business service offering please keep in mind how we earn our fees and commissions.