Business mortgages are loans used to buy commercial property or fund equipment purchased and secured by residential property.
The benefits of taking out a business mortgage are:
- provides lower interest rates and fees then a standard commercial property backed mortgage
- you can lend up to 80% of the value of the property where most commercial property backed loans attract between 65% and 70%
- longer terms of up to 25 years are available allowing lower repayments
- offers flexibility in your repayments – interest only, principle and interest, and split loans
- loans can be structured to suit your taxation requirements, for example a mortgage can be established through a company or trust structure